Monday 11 August 2014

KEEP IT FUN!







Hmm . . . ever walked out of a classroom just knowing, that even though everybody is doing the right stuff, you know they are losing the kids??

Something that I realized is that no matter what message you bring or how pure your motives are.

If your kids aren't enjoying it they ain't learning!

Please guys always remember to KEEP IT FUN! Children come back to a place where they feel welcomed, but also where they are having fun. we don't want children thinking that Church is boring do we? because the maths is simple: boring church = boring Bible = boring God!

We want children to know God for the Awesome, creative, immeasurable God He is!

Please be careful to mix just the right amount of FUN into the equation! Maybe you have your check list all worked out:

  • I want the kids to know they are loved and welcomed! . . . check!
  • I want them to learn a verse from the Bible . . . check!
  • I want them to experience God through the Bible story! . . . check!
  • I want to give them time to hear from God! . . . check!
  • I want them to have fun to increase learning! . . . check!

No comments:

Post a Comment